Hychloderm™ skin and wound care product, is a topical solution for the cleansing of any kind of wounds, removal of foreign material, as well as to moisten and lubricate wounds.
Hychloderm™ Contains 0.01% hypochlorous acid (HOCl) in saline buffer obtained through Aquilab’s patent proprietary process for optimal activity, stability as well as compatibility with the normal pH of the skin.
Benefits of Hychloderm™
- Easy application for a fast cleansing of wounds
- Hydrates dry wounds and maintain an optimal moist wound-healing environment
- Non-staining, non-oily and high safety profile
- Non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-cytotoxic to granulation tissue
- pH balanced
- Due to its liquids properties, it fills uneven and difficult to reach areas
- No known drug/treatment interactions or contraindications
- Meets all requirements of USP51